‘Nói hay không bằng hay làm’ – ‘Practice makes perfect’
Các cụ nói cấm có sai bao giờ. Ngoài việc trau dồi vốn từ vựng, thì một trong những cách để nâng band, đặc biệt là IELTS Writing đó là luyện tập, luyện tập và luyện tập.
Giúp cho các sĩ tử luyện thi IELTS hiệu quả, IBEST đã tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing Task 2 năm nay. Đề thi sẽ được update liên tục nên các bạn nhớ theo dõi nhé!
- In the modern world, it is no longer necessary to use animals for food, clothing or medicine. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Environmental protection is the responsibility of the politicians, not individuals as individuals can do too little. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- New parents should attend parenting courses to ensure the growth of their children. To what extent do you agree of disagree?
- Some people think that newspapers are the best way to learn news. However, others believe that they can learn news better through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- In most successful organizations, some people believe that communication between managers and employees is important, while other people say that other factors are more important. What is your opinion?
- Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
- More and more people want to buy clothes, cars and other items with famous brands. What are the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
- The world of work is rapidly changing and employees cannot depend on having the same work or the same work conditions for life. Discuss the possible causes of these changes and suggest ways to prepare people to work in the future.
- Some people believe that the only purpose of films is to entertain. Others say films should have educational value. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- In some countries, small town-center shops are going out of business because people tend to drive to large out-of-town stores. As a result, people without cars have limited access to out-of-town stores, and it may result in an increase in the use of cars. Do you think that the disadvantages of this change outweigh the advantages?
- It is expected that there will be a higher proportion of older than that of young people in many countries in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- People are living in a ‘throwaway society’, using things for a short time and then throwing them away. What are the causes of this? What problems does it lead to?
- People have a limited understanding of the importance of the natural world. What are the reasons and how can people learn more about the natural world?
- People cart eat a wide range of food that can be grown in other areas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than local food. Do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
- In many countries today, people in cities either live alone or in small family units, rather than large family groups. Is this a positive or negative trend?
- Some people think that planning for the future is a waste of time. They believe that it is more important to focus on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Today many children spend a lot of time playing computer games and little time on sports. Why is it? Is it a positive or negative development?
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack basic interpersonal skills such as cooperative skill. What are the causes and suggest possible solutions?
- Advertising is all around us; it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In many cities, there is little control over the design and construction of new houses. Some people think that people can choose to build houses in their own styles instead of building them with the same as the old house style in local areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some people think that sending criminals to prisons is not an effective way to deal with them. Education and training are much better. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- An increased number of people today change their career and living places in their lives. Is it a positive or negative development?
- Many museum and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists but not local people? Why is this the case and what can be done to attract more local people to visit these places?
- The government should invest in teaching science subjects rather than other subjects for country development and progress. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people think that a solution can be to increase the price of fattening foods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Many developing countries are currently expanding their tourist industries. Why is this the case? Is it a positive development?
- The world of work is rapidly changing and employees cannot depend on having the same work or the same work conditions for life. Discuss the possible causes and suggest ways to prepare for people to work in the future.
- Many foods are shipped from far away. Some people think that eating local food is more environmentally and economically. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Đừng quên download Tổng Hợp Đề Thi IELTS Writing Task 2 về máy để luyện tập
Để nhận thêm nhiều thông tin hữu ích về kỳ thi IELTS và chương trình ưu đãi, các bạn đừng quên subscribe: